Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Multi Fold Card !!

Hello Everyone,

Back here again posting a very quick multi-page card I made on my younger brothers request. My brother was very impatient and I had to make a quick card, with all the stuff he wanted (googled images, photographs etc.)

I have no clue where my mojo has been lost and I find no trace of getting it back, and to be frank, while working, I am hardly getting time for anything at all.

The card I made is based on Juhi's tute on multi page card which you can find here.

and here is what I made -





Supplies Used -

Cardstock - Local Buy
PPs - Itsy Bitsy, Paper Mania, local buy
Punches - MS Deco Shells, Daisy, Silhouette Butterfly, SD corner punch
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Vintage Photo
Embellishments - Pie Lane Butterfly stickers and button, Bling and Ribbon (local buy), images from Google, Freebie from Skiptomylou
Uniball Signo White gel pen

critics and comments welcomed.

Thanks,

Apeksha

No comments:

Post a Comment