Followers

Monday, July 9, 2012

Recycled CD mini for Swap Central India

Hello All,

My today's post is about a CD mini album I have made as a participant in Swap Central India. It was a very challenging task to do as one, I had never made a recycled project and that too a mini, two, you can imagine how small a CD is to work on, so the space constraints, three, I was scared as I never attempted/participated in any swap, four, I din't know who my partner was.

With all the above things in my mind, it was actually difficult for me to start up with the mini, but as it was initiated, it just went on so smoothly and I completely loved the way it turned out.

Well, wont write much and would directly share the pictures. Have a look :) 

A PICTURE HEAVY POST











Entering it to the below challenges

PPS - Challenge #6: Recycle it!

CHALLENGE#7,ANYTHING GOES

Mini Album Challenge at Lulupu

I hope you all like it.

Comments and Critics welcomed:)

Love,

Apeksha

5 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous mini Album Apeksha...love the details you have added ...Thanks for playing along "For The Love Of Crafting Challenge#7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apeksha!

    This is so cute! loved all the details and tiny pockets! Thanks for participating in Lulupu.blogspot.in Monthly challenge!

    Love
    Karuna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute.loved all the details and it is absolutely adorable with all fun elements.thanks for joining us at the Lulupu blogspot's monthly challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really well done.. and so detailed. Every CD has something different.. great job. Thanks for playing along at Lulupu's monthly challenge.. :)

    ReplyDelete