Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Mini Accordion Album with a Twist

Hello All,

I am back again with a new pattern :) So exited :D

I was just randomly surfing through blogs where I found this different shaped mini album at Maria's Blog and wanted to give it a shot (she has provided the template too).

I have kept this pretty simple to the needs of the customer and I am glad that he and the receiver both liked the card (as it was much to what the customer needed in it). There are plenty of options to experiment with this shape and I look forward to playing with the template a bit.

Have a look at what I came up with.






Supplies Used - 

Cardstock - Local Buy
PP - Paper Mania Pink Parfait purchased from A1 Craft Supply
Flowers and Alpha from Itsy Bitsy
MS Punches - Daisy and Deco Shells
Ribbon, Bling, Button, Pearls - local buy
Butterflies and Swirls from Pie Lane
Silhoutte Butterfly Punch from Anandha Stationery
Tim Holts Ranger Distress Ink - Broken China
Fiskars - MAKE A WISH QUOTES - Mansi
One die cut (heart border) is purchased from Jovita and other die cut is traced and handcut.

Entering it for



Hope you guys like it. Let me know how's it.

Love,

Apeksha.







2 comments:

  1. Wow!

    I loved this one! like the different shapes and the detailing.

    thanks for playing along lulupu.com's monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete