Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pink and PINK!

Hello All,

Everyone might be busy with thier own valentine projects :) and all must be enjoing making those super cute cards and books to make the V-Day one of the most special day with their project being one of the most special gift :)

And I am on the same boat. Just completed a circle flip book in the girly color - PINK :)

As I always say, I am bad with words and blogging, I will jump on the pictures directly.


Panel 1


Close up of Panel 1


Panel 2


Panel 3


Close up of Panel 3


Panel 4

 Digi of Panel 4


 Close up of Panel 4


Closed - Front View 

Closed - Back View


Andddd the tope view


Entering this into




Please leave your comments and let me know where do I need to improve on :) All the comments left by you all mean a lot to me.

Thank you,

Apeksha.

4 comments: