Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

My first DIGI CARD - Merry Christmas!!!

Hello Again :)

I had made a Christmas card for a office friend of mine. This was my "first" digi card.. yyyaaayyy!! and I TOTALLY loved the outcome. I had enjoied coloring this way too much as it was after ages that I got a hold on the color pencils. Thanks to my sweetheart sister Khushboo who gave me this idea. She is my Crafting Guru :)

I have used Sliekje's digi stamp, printed and colored it.

Have a look :)



Thanks for stopping by. Wish a very Happy New Year in advance :)

Love,

Apeksha.

5 comments:

  1. hey nice colouring and like the use of stones on the background... have u stuck each one or is the paper that way???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jovi.. Thank you :) It is the paper that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this card...Beautiful colouring and lovely background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Piyu Dee, Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete